Find Your Career at Lenkersdorfer
Lenkersdorfer Jewelers operates four luxury boutiques which house exquisiate collections of Swiss timepieces and stunning jewelry from around the world. Our stores are staffed with industry experts who welcome patrons and share their knowledge and assist with all client needs. Lenkersdorfer Jewelers is home to a remarkable assortment of highly regarded watch brands, including; Rolex, Patek Philippe, Cartier, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Breitling, IWC, among others. Our client advisors are industry professionals with a deep knowledge of each watch brand. Lenkersdorfer Jewelers has demonstrated a commitment to excellence, passion for prestige and a pledge to provide extraordinary service since our inception in 1978. Today Lenkersdorfe Jewelers epicenter is in Tysons Corner, Virginia within the Washington D.C’s preeminent luxury shopping destinations, The Tysons Galleria.
We are looking forward to recruiting a client focused professional with a proven track record of cultivating and growing successful client relationships within the luxury retail segment. With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will have the ability to expertly identify desired products for our clients based on their individual profiles and market trends in order to maintain and drive our position in the market and drive business results.
As a client advisor, you will be an ambassador to Lenkersdorfer Jewelers as well as the watch brands, ensuring that every client is treated according to the Lenkersdorfer Jewelers and Rolex Way. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, and to guide them across the brands, delivering them the best client experience and conveying your passion for the product. You will also proactively reach out to your clients in order to achieve individual and team goals as well develop the business.
Client Advisor Job Description:
- Maintaining a high – level luxury standard when assisting clients and handling our watch brands.
- Deliver sales results as per company goals.
- Ensures a consistent, quality store experience for customers.
- Brings positive recognition to the Lenkersdorfer Jewelers boutique as well as our multiple brands, through effective communication, enthusiastic attitude, professionalism and in-depth brand knowledge.
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs.
Must possess luxury experience!
- At least 2 years of previous experience in retail sales, preferably in the high luxury industry (jewelry, watches, etc.).
- Team worker.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good relations with both staff and clients.
- Strong computer skills (email, MS office, POS systems).
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Sense of diplomacy: Excellent communication skills and client service management.
- Self-motivated, with creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent language skills in both oral and written English.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours.
- Interest or passion for timepieces is a huge plus!
- Additional language: Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish or French.
Our benefits include a staff discount, health insurance, flexible PTO, and dedicated training and development opportunities designed to nurture you through your career and to make the most of your talent, provided by the watch brands.